Address Labels for CardLists
Address Labels for CardLists Review
Address Labels for CardLists is an application created by HamiltonsApps. Address Labels for CardLists was first published on November 9, 2020. It is currently available on the following platforms: iOS.
If you are an iOS fan, for smooth performance and experience you’ll need Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPhone12-iPhone12, iPhoneX-iPhoneX, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPad74-iPad74, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPadAir3Cellular-iPadAir3Cellular, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPadProSecondGen-iPadProSecondGen, iPadAir4Cellular-iPadAir4Cellular, iPhone11Pro-iPhone11Pro, iPad76-iPad76, iPhone12Mini-iPhone12Mini, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus, iPadMini5Cellular-iPadMini5Cellular, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPodTouchSeventhGen-iPodTouchSeventhGen, iPad71-iPad71, iPad878-iPad878, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadSeventhGenCellular-iPadSeventhGenCellular, iPhoneSESecondGen-iPhoneSESecondGen, iPhoneXSMax-iPhoneXSMax, iPhoneXR-iPhoneXR, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone12Pro-iPhone12Pro, iPad72-iPad72, iPadSeventhGen-iPadSeventhGen, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPad812-iPad812, iPadAir4-iPadAir4, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPad73-iPad73, iPhone11ProMax-iPhone11ProMax, iPadAir3-iPadAir3, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadProSecondGenCellular-iPadProSecondGenCellular, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadEighthGen-iPadEighthGen, iPadEighthGenCellular-iPadEighthGenCellular, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPadProFourthGen-iPadProFourthGen, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPad611-iPad611, iPhone11-iPhone11, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPad834-iPad834, iPad856-iPad856, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadMini5-iPadMini5, iPad75-iPad75, iPadProFourthGenCellular-iPadProFourthGenCellular, iPhone12ProMax-iPhone12ProMax, iPhoneXS-iPhoneXS, iPad612-iPad612.. Address Labels for CardLists will take up 30.14MB of free space on your device.
App’s success is proven by 1618 downloads.
AddressLabels makes printing address label sheets for Christmas and mailing lists really quick and easy - whatever your age! Compatible with the mac Address Labels app via Cloud syncing.
Excellent for organising Christmas card or other mailing lists. Number 1 iPad Utilities App last Christmas on USA and UK stores.
• No more forgetting to send a holiday card – use your list year after year.
• All the usual Avery like label sheet types supported.
• Enter names and addresses manually, select from your Contacts or from a csv file.
• Prints to wide variety of envelopes - even custom sizes (In App Purchase required).
• Personalize your labels with an image or photo e.g. Christmas icon
• Create Return address labels.
• Sort on First/Last Names, post/zip code, manually or Birthday (really handy for Birthday List)
• The zip sort lets you target your mailings to specific neighbourhoods and can be especially helpful in the USA allowing you to get the lowest possible postal rates for bulk mail.
• Create simple Custom labels e.g. for produce labels, storage boxes etc.
• Record when cards have been written, mailed, hand-delivered or sent as eCards.
• Number of stamps required displayed for each list.
• Record when cards have been received.
• Print directly from your device via Airprint-enabled printer.
• Share - e.g. email or airdrop list.
• Store extra info e.g. children names etc.
• Also use for Thanksgiving,Easter,Wedding,Baby Shower,Birthdays lists, or General type which can be renamed as needed e.g. New Year cards, Party/Wedding invitations etc. or just for general mailing lists.
• Lists will be synced with other iOS devices and Mac (iOS 13 or later).
• Check person’s history e.g. to see when they last sent you a card.
• Use “alias” e.g. import “John Smith” from Contacts, but display and print “The Smiths” etc.
• Use person's nickname/company for label/envelope
• Great reviews – see below.
Support web site for instructions on using the app - https://ios.addresslabels.app
Problems or suggestions, please contact the support email address, [email protected]
"This app, however, is nothing short of brilliant, easy to use and printing sensible labels."
"This app certainly takes the pain out of producing your Christmas and other lists. A lot of thought has gone into this truly excellent product."
"This is a superb program and does what it says simply and efficiently. The developer also responds promptly to emailed suggestions for improvements. Importing from Contacts works well and amendments are instantly carried through. My Christmas cards have never been sent out so early!"
"I love how this app has streamlined addressing my Christmas cards!! Thank you!!"
"myCardLists delivers an extremely effective way to manage card lists which in my view means the ability to easily compose lists from your Contacts, get the labels printed, and keep track of the cards you received and those you sent! Add the ability to manually enter list members, assign nicknames, select from multiple addresses, intelligent handling the country portion of the address, accommodate a large range of label types, AirPrint directly or produce a PDF of the labels, clone new lists from existing lists, all wrapped in a visually pleasing interface. Winner!"
"I hate addressing my Christmas cards. This app made it very easy to make labels from my iPad. I don't have a printer that works with my iPad yet, so I really appreciated having the capability to send them as a PDF to my email address. The app is awesome..."
“Just what you need at this time of year - a reliable self updating list to speed up sending out cards. This is the third or fourth year I've used it and it just gets better and better.”
“After years of tearing my hair out trying to get labels out of my iphone/iPad/iMac combo, an app that actually does what it promised!”