Cast to TV
Cast to TV Review
Cast to TV is an application by APPROSOFT LLC. Cast to TV was first published on November 18, 2020. It is accessible on the following platforms: iOS, Other.
If you are an iOS fan, for smooth performance and experience you’ll need Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone12Pro-iPhone12Pro, iPadAir3Cellular-iPadAir3Cellular, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPadProSecondGen-iPadProSecondGen, iPhone11-iPhone11, iPadAir3-iPadAir3, iPhone12-iPhone12, iPad72-iPad72, iPad612-iPad612, iPadAir4-iPadAir4, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPhoneSESecondGen-iPhoneSESecondGen, iPad878-iPad878, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPad75-iPad75, iPhone12Mini-iPhone12Mini, iPhoneXS-iPhoneXS, iPadMini5-iPadMini5, iPadSeventhGenCellular-iPadSeventhGenCellular, iPad74-iPad74, iPhone11Pro-iPhone11Pro, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPhoneXSMax-iPhoneXSMax, iPad834-iPad834, iPadMini5Cellular-iPadMini5Cellular, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPhoneXR-iPhoneXR, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPad73-iPad73, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPadSeventhGen-iPadSeventhGen, iPadProSecondGenCellular-iPadProSecondGenCellular, iPadProFourthGenCellular-iPadProFourthGenCellular, iPad76-iPad76, iPadAir4Cellular-iPadAir4Cellular, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPhone11ProMax-iPhone11ProMax, iPad856-iPad856, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadEighthGen-iPadEighthGen, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX-iPhoneX, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPad812-iPad812, iPad71-iPad71, iPodTouchSeventhGen-iPodTouchSeventhGen, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPadProFourthGen-iPadProFourthGen, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPad611-iPad611, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPhone12ProMax-iPhone12ProMax, iPadEighthGenCellular-iPadEighthGenCellular.. Cast to TV requires 21.97MB of empty space on your mobile.
App’s success is proven by 202 downloads.
Screen Mirroring is a technique, which allows you to mirror your smartphone on the TV screen. You can easily access all of your games, photos, videos and other application on a big screen using this Screen Stream Mirroring App.
This Screen Mirroring App allows you to easily connect your device and your TV. It provides you a secure connection to protect your data, files and applications
How to start mirroring?
- Connect your iPhone/iPad and your TV to the same wifi network
- Open the app and connect the app to your TV
- Allow your TV connect to your iPhone/iPad
- Open the app and click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on your TV
- To stop mirroring click on top red bar of your iPhone
The app works best for iPhone 7 & above, iPad 3 & above, iOS 12 +.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer 1 auto-renewing subscription option:
- Subscriptionm $2.99 USD Week with free trial
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "1 week", "1 month" & "1 Year" unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription