Cellular Info Review
Cellular Info is an application designed by Csaba Iranyi. Cellular Info was first published on September 28, 2020. It is currently available for iOS, Other.
If you are an iOS fan, for smooth performance and experience you’ll need Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus, iPadProFourthGen-iPadProFourthGen, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMini5-iPadMini5, iPad878-iPad878, iPadAir4Cellular-iPadAir4Cellular, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPad611-iPad611, iPadEighthGenCellular-iPadEighthGenCellular, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPad75-iPad75, iPad856-iPad856, iPad834-iPad834, iPadAir4-iPadAir4, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPadProSecondGen-iPadProSecondGen, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone12Mini-iPhone12Mini, iPhoneSESecondGen-iPhoneSESecondGen, iPadProFourthGenCellular-iPadProFourthGenCellular, iPadEighthGen-iPadEighthGen, iPadMini5Cellular-iPadMini5Cellular, iPhoneXR-iPhoneXR, iPad612-iPad612, iPad76-iPad76, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneXSMax-iPhoneXSMax, iPhone12ProMax-iPhone12ProMax, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadAir3Cellular-iPadAir3Cellular, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPad812-iPad812, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPodTouchSeventhGen-iPodTouchSeventhGen, iPad72-iPad72, iPad71-iPad71, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadProSecondGenCellular-iPadProSecondGenCellular, iPad73-iPad73, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPhone12-iPhone12, iPhone11ProMax-iPhone11ProMax, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPadAir3-iPadAir3, iPhoneXS-iPhoneXS, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPadSeventhGenCellular-iPadSeventhGenCellular, iPhoneX-iPhoneX, iPhone11-iPhone11, iPhone12Pro-iPhone12Pro, iPad74-iPad74, iPadSeventhGen-iPadSeventhGen, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPhone11Pro-iPhone11Pro, iPadPro-iPadPro.. Cellular Info requires 5.12MB of free space on your device.
Everything you want to know about your CELLULAR CONNECTION but were afraid to ask. Cellular Info is a small and useful utility that lets you see detailed information about current Cellular connection from carrier information to cellular features and more.
• Detect current connected mobile network operator name, country, region.
• Show the carrier identification MCC and MNC codes.
• Detect current cellular connection mode (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE),
• Detect LTE operation bands supported by your carrier.
• Detect carrier features available in your country:
• Voice over IP (VoIP) support.
• Device unlocking (carrier-free) support.
• Voice over LTE (VoLTE) support.
• Visual Voicemail support.
• FaceTime (audio or video) over cellular connection.
• Personal Hotspot support.
• Wi-Fi calling (using the carrier Wi-Fi network).
• Personal Hotspot support.
• Government and AMBER (America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response) alerts.
• Disaster type (tsunami, earthquake, flood, godzilla) alerts.
• Full offline carrier database contains 500+ mobile networks from 150+ countries.
CELLULAR CONNECTION INFO
• Detect mobile generations and standards supported by your device (2G, 3G, 4G, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE, VOLTE).
• Detect device supported GSM, UMTS and LTE operation frequencies and channels with detailed band information.
• Show cellular data and visual voice mail traffic counters: upload, download, errors, quality of service (QoS) categories.
• Detect max. physical cellular speeds in the supported mobile technologies.
• Show cellular network interface IP address, ISP name, autonomous system name, whois, ping, regional internet registry info.
• Low-level information about the cellular interface, technical parameters, flags.
• Detect cellular features of your device: SIM card size, phone and Wi-Fi calling, cellular data transfer capabilities.
• Show RF exposure Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) limit values (US, EU).
• Show default gateways, IP addresses, networks.
• Show DNS servers, search domain names, local MAC addresses, host name resolve.
• Depth external address analysis: ISP name, autonomous system name, whois, ping, regional internet registry info.
• Full offline MAC vendor database.
• Detect device type and model.
• Detect processor type.
• Detect memory size.
• Detect storage size.
• Detect firmware name, version.
• Detect last reboot time.
REACH UI FEATURES
• Info menu with feedback and privacy settings
• Use the camera icon (upper-right corner) to create and print/send/share a screenshot from the entire page.
• Pull down with your finger to refresh the information.
• Long press on a cell to copy/print/send/open as/share the cell value.
• Shake your device to refresh the information.